Aloha from.............

Friday, August 17, 2007

Better late than never







With alittle encouragment from my friend Pitocin, Tayton Carl plowed into the world at 5:15pm on the 15th. All 9 lbs of him is perfect.........he looks like me. Don't laugh too hard people, I wouldn't want you to pee your pants.
Delivery was not so smooth with only one gas passer on the labor and delivery floor but I held on and was finally administered the dope. After that, what a wonderful day it was. Prior to the epidural I was kinda thinking a firing squad sounded good. I can't give too many details because I don't remember too much of it, sounds like it was eventful. All I can remember is the pain.....with little tid bits here and there. Shane seems to have a vivid memory of the events though.
Tate is very calm like his brother was.....until it's time to change a diaper. Talk about having the rings. I guess Shane has the air conditioning working alittle too well. Being cold is evidently not his favorite feeling. I'll try and keep this thing up dated with current pictures.

2 Comments:

Blogger T said...

OH Brandi!! He is soo adorable! I am so happy for you, Shane and Gus! Congratulations!!

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Brandi! He is absolutley perfect!!!! We are expecting our boy to enter into the world in November. I will keep you posted.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

script language="JavaScript" src="http://www.gvisit.com/record.php?sid=67a1b4d4275191c3a3dae7803e21c896" type="text/javascript">