Aloha from.............

Friday, March 09, 2007




Pim came to spend her birthday with us on the 9th of Feburary. We not only took a road trip to the North Shore with Shane but Gus and I took Mom to the big island for two days, which explains the black sand beach. Unfortunatly when we arrived, after checking into our cabin on Kiluea, we discovered that there are a few types of people who should not inhale the sulfur that comes out of the volcano. Gus and I (pregnant) filled two of those categoies so we were unable to walk down to the water and witness the constant flow of lava into the ocean. I'm not sure Mom was as disappointed as I was and I think she may have had a good time regardless but I was totally bummed. Guess we'll have to go back after this baby is born. "P" enjoyed the birthday cake we made or her. By "we" I mean me with an occasional "i cream please" coming from below the counter. I think Gus ate more icing during the consruction process than he did when we actually ate the cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

script language="JavaScript" src="http://www.gvisit.com/record.php?sid=67a1b4d4275191c3a3dae7803e21c896" type="text/javascript">