Aloha from.............

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Toucan Sam





Okay, this was the original idea. As you can tell it's not exactly Hawaiian but tropical none the less..........throw me a bone people. So if you read my last entry you know that I'm already stressing about what to do for next year. Teach me to run my mouth off..........your right, nothing could ever be severe enough to drive that point home. Atleast I'm honest enough to admit it.
As far as the pictures, not exactly what I wanted but evidently my child has the same distain for "parent taken" portraits as I always had when X-mas came around. I only have one responce to that Mike Pullin.......laugh it up chuckles, visits with Papa and Pim can always last all summer.
We hope everyone had a great Halloween!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This must be what was delivered the next day. Toucan Sam is precious too, but I love your creativity with the battery. Watch your mouth next time (This mouth problem is prevalent in the Pullin women!!!!!)

Aunt Toni

7:31 AM  
Blogger sambo said...

Just want to say that I love the costume! Too cute!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

script language="JavaScript" src="http://www.gvisit.com/record.php?sid=67a1b4d4275191c3a3dae7803e21c896" type="text/javascript">