Aloha from.............

Thursday, November 09, 2006

By Default



This year Halloween did not go as smoothly as last year. To begin with, my husband held me to something I said last year about Gus' costumes keeping with our surroundings. I learned a lesson about shooting off my big mouth, because finding a pre made costume that reflected our new state was difficult. So I went through the giving myself too much credit stage and planned on making his costume. Yeah, right! Finally I found the almost perfect tropical costume but was told it would not be delivered until the day after the fact. So we had to emprovise and this is was I came up with under pressure.
A dead battery.........Duracell to be exact. Cut me some slack, I had moments to deliver something clever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your dead battery is about the cutest thing I have ever seen. The costume is a great idea, too!!!

Love ya,

Aunt Toni

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

script language="JavaScript" src="http://www.gvisit.com/record.php?sid=67a1b4d4275191c3a3dae7803e21c896" type="text/javascript">