Aloha from.............

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Rockport


Well, two weeks in Rockport turned out to be more than I could handle. I've discovered that having a nosy child on the water is a nerve racking experience. It just was'nt as fun as it used to be, being a parent changes even the little stuff I guess. We did have some fun though. I discovered that my son's inner dialoge is adament about being an accompished swimmer, he thinks he can do it on his own. And actually he's pretty good for a 16 month old. Holds his breath, kicks and everything. Guess he's alittle Redus after all. We fished some and actually caught some keepers. I caught the first one........had to add that for Dad's benefit.
I'm getting the evil eye from Shane.........he's waiting for the computer, homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

script language="JavaScript" src="http://www.gvisit.com/record.php?sid=67a1b4d4275191c3a3dae7803e21c896" type="text/javascript">