Aloha from.............

Friday, April 14, 2006

if it's not one thing....

Well, I had plans this month for finally seeing some of California for myself. 3 months before moving........stupid I know but I thought better late than never. So I was going to meet up with the woman who babysat Mom in Columbus, and we were going to the Poppy festival. Unfortunatly my car had other plans. The brakes let go last week,, so the money I was going to use for my trip now has to fix my car. Although Shane has offered to replace the brakes hisself, God bless his little heart, I'm afraid of what the result will be. I am, for the sake of his pride, going to let him try however. So no poppy festival for me and maybe no car either.
I'm keeping a positive attitude though, I've rea;ized that's important for my kid. Right?

2 Comments:

Blogger Edie Guess said...

of course! You can't beat the positive attitude! It will get you far!

Sorry to hear about your brakes. Where is the poppy festival. Have you driven up to Carlsbad. There is a tulip farm and right now I am sure they are all in bloom and is gorgeous. I have been there a few times. It is right off of the 5.

8:56 PM  
Blogger bluebonnet said...

Sorry, just got around to checking this. No I have'nt seen the tulips but the fair is going on right now and we are headed up that direction this weekend.......I plan on sedeing those flowers.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

script language="JavaScript" src="http://www.gvisit.com/record.php?sid=67a1b4d4275191c3a3dae7803e21c896" type="text/javascript">