Aloha from.............

Monday, May 14, 2007

Meet Hala Kahili ( pineapple )




This is the newest member of our family, Hala! We picked her up at the Humane Society early last week and I think she's starting to get used to us. She's a Australian Cattle dog with something else mixed in for good measure. She seems to be potty trained and we still don't know if she can bark. Which is a good thing if any of you remember Hopper. She makes me miss him though, she's alittle lazy. But she is patient and follows me everywhere.........always making sure to know where Shane and Gus are at all times.
We moved into out new house on Thursday........well we're still getting the little stuff from the Mikiola house. Our telephone will be the same just anyone wants to call us. I'll take pictures of the house when we get it all put together. It's doesn't have the view of the old house but one thing it does have is air conditioning.

2 Comments:

Blogger farah said...

Hi Brandi,

She looks cute. How big is she?

Good for you for adopting a stray that needed a home. I'm a big fan of rescue pets. They are the best.

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brandi! The pup looks like she is a real sweetie. I know, I know, you have given it to me a million times, but email one more time with your phone number PLEASE!
~Alana

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

script language="JavaScript" src="http://www.gvisit.com/record.php?sid=67a1b4d4275191c3a3dae7803e21c896" type="text/javascript">