Aloha from.............

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Dressing ones self




This is what I woke up to this morning. Gus was sent back to his room due to his early morning attitude so that I could get more sleep since he didn't attempt shut eye last night till midnight. I knew he was busy because I could hear him playing with his Leap Frog and opening all the drawers in his dresser, you should see the mess. When I finally decided to wake up Gus was standing at his gate completely dressed............he was in a pull up when I went back to bed. As you can see it wasn't perfect but pretty good for a first try, he even matches. I guess being bored is sometimes good for a 2 year old.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon Wight said...

I think that was a fad in the 90s; maybe Gus will bring backwards back. And I was just admiring your clean floors. You even have a dog and still spotless tile. Can I come live with you? No really, I don't have to work for three months. How's your summer lookin'?

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of Gus with his clothes backwards. I really miss you. I hope that you are feeling fabulous and the pregnancy is going perfect. love ya, Lisa

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

script language="JavaScript" src="http://www.gvisit.com/record.php?sid=67a1b4d4275191c3a3dae7803e21c896" type="text/javascript">