Aloha from.............

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Look out Calvin Klein



This is what happens to your child when Papa comes to visit and lets you sleep in. Evidently this first outfit is a 2 year old's interpritation of Jack Sparrow......he told me "Mama, I'm a pirate"!
The second picture of him in the play room KK painted for him is what I woke up to this morning. The outfit consists of a bike helmut, beige belt, Diego pull up, and red rain galloshes. The up side is that no matter what mood I wake up in I come down the stairs to a good one. Not much happening here. Papa flew in on Saturday and we're all just waiting for the little one to make his decision to arrive.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

script language="JavaScript" src="http://www.gvisit.com/record.php?sid=67a1b4d4275191c3a3dae7803e21c896" type="text/javascript">