Aloha from.............

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Goodyear






These are the latest pictures of my pregnancy. I feel like the Goodyear blimp but everyone keeps telling me how small I am for 8 months. We had a keychain made for PIM out of the 4D sonogram and Gus keeps finding it no matter where I choose to stash it. He brings it to someone and tells them it's his bruder, Tate. So I guess that's a good thing, now he's starting to but two and two together.
Gus has had a rough two weeks and I was hoping that was do to his illness but now that he's starting to feel better I beginning to wonder. I'm not sure I'll be able to handle a brand new baby and a crazy 2 year old. Thank God Mom and Dad will be here for a couple of weeks after he's born. Dad may find himself staying loonger than he planned. Don't feel too sorry for him those of you being flooded in Texas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

script language="JavaScript" src="http://www.gvisit.com/record.php?sid=67a1b4d4275191c3a3dae7803e21c896" type="text/javascript">